Specialist Commercial Property Advice Whatever Your Premises
We have a wealth of expertise when it comes to commercial property and regularly support those who own and occupy the building, as well as landlords and tenants in a myriad of different business premises. These include retail, office, warehousing, manufacturing plants and other specialist uses.
We also support property investment companies who have commercial properties as part of their investment portfolio and those who manage or maintain properties on behalf of their clients.
Our independent approach, combined with our extensive knowledge of commercial property issues (which is ever-changing), means you can turn to us for professional, tailored, and robust advice. We can support you in many ways, so you receive the reliable insights and practical information for those important business decisions.
How we help - our commercial property services
- Building surveys – including RICS Technical Due Diligence Reports
- Lease related issues – advising those letting, renewing, or taking on a new lease
- Dilapidations claims – acting for landlords or tenants
- Producing schedules of condition for those entering a new Lease
- Rent review support
- Other landlord and tenant advice
- Valuations of property – including commercial property in a Self-Invested Pension Plan (SIPP)
- Specific defect analysis (such as roofing issues, damp, condensation, cracks and structural movement, cladding issues)
- Periodic maintenance inspections
Advice you can rely on
With Lewis Chartered Surveyors you also have access to an RICS Registered Valuer and RICS Expert Witness. We are required to conform to all the RICS’ latest standards and best practice and you will find this reflected in our advice. We are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Keeping you current with the latest developments
As commercial property experts, we have a deep knowledge in our specialist areas and are committed to keeping current with the latest legislation and changes in the property sector. We do this through our continuing professional development and peer discussion.
We also enjoy making the most effective use of technology and applying best practice wherever possible in our approach. Our procedures are continuously reviewed and enhanced for the benefit of our clients.